Orchestra Expressions - Book 2
Orchestra Expressions provides music educators at all levels with easy-to-use, exciting tools to meet daily classroom challenges and bring new vibrancy and depth to teaching music. The lessons were written based on the National Standards for the Arts in Music -- not retro-fitted to the Standards. The program is music literacy-based and satisfies reading and writing mandates in orchestra class.
Unique Features of Orchestra Expressions:
* ""Four-fingers-down"" start for every instrument
* Separate but simultaneous development of both hands
* Bass begins in III position developing early shifting
* Orchestra arrangements by Sandra Dackow
* Final full orchestra concert piece